One of my favourite things to make is Guacamole. Its beautiful colour and taste can light up a number of dishes including fish tacos, fajitas, nachos and even salads. Its really easy and simple to make, but adding a touch of flair to it is also important.
Below is the recipe for making an amazing side dish dip to have you wanting more and more.
- 4 Large, ripe and ready avocados
- Half a red onion
- Juice of 2 whole limes
- 15g Corriander
- Teaspoon Cumin
- Salt and white pepper for seasoning
- Large mixing bowl
How to make
- Laying the groundwork. Start by peeling your avocados and chop up into smaller chunks.
- Slice and dice. Chop up and dice the red onion finely.
- Mix both ingredients into a bowl with a fork.
- Add in the lime juice and Cumin and mix together with a fork. The texture should almost be a paste.
- Chop the coriander roughly add to the bowl and mix.
- Add the seasoning to taste.
I love this dish a lot and its simple, quick and easy to make. No more store bought Guacamole for you. There are a number of ways to mix this great dish up so why not experiment?
Please let me know of other ways you have made yours in the comments below. I would love to know. Thanks again for reading fellow foodies.
You may also like: